Policies & Guidelines
Valuing our customers means:
- We know you by name, not Customer ID number.
- You know us, and you know we know DB2.
- CDB Support means support anytime! There are no support levels. If you have a problem anytime, we are here for you.
- We are available all the time for every support need from simple questions to the most severe problems.
- We understand how data management problems affect you and your business and we treat them with the same importance as you do.
- Our worldwide support network is ready to support you from an office near you in your own language.
CDB Software is dedicated to its customers. We focus our efforts completely on DB2 to provide businesses with the best possible products for data management because we realize that your DB2 data is the backbone of your organization. With that in mind we have striven for the last 20 years to provide not only the best products for DB2, but the best customer support as well.
At CDB a customer is not just a number. CDB Customer Support is part of your data management team. When you call CDB, we know who you are. There is no need to know your customer number or identification, simply tell us your name and we will know you!
All CDB customers enjoy full 24X7 support year round. Our support includes all holidays and all hours of the day! If you need us, we are available.
At CDB we are experts in our products so that you don’t have to be. We are available for the simplest of questions. If you don’t want to dig through manuals, give us a call. We are here to support your data management needs. As part of your data management team, you can take advantage of our experience and knowledge of DB2 by giving us a call.
We understand the impact a data management problem has on your DB2 system and your business. For that reason, we utilize a severity definition for prioritization of all problems and questions to make sure that problems are handled efficiently.
We take all problems and requirements seriously. We will work closely with you to understand, diagnose and fix your problem as quickly as possible. We are here for you. If you are not sure about the cause of a problem, let us know. We want to help you track down the cause, whether it’s our problem, another ISV, or any other cause. As part of your team, we are here to help you.